Right now we are looking for donations for our Back to School campaign. You can print out the flyer here and bring it to the school office. To donate through paypal click here. If you would like to purchase a Limited Edition 50th Anniversary T-shirt and make a optional donation with it, click here. You may pick up your purchased T-shirt order from the school office or we will deliver to school to your students RAM teacher.
The foundation has accomplished a lot in 2020, we want to thank all those who support our school’s foundation. Here are a few of the times we accomplished recently:
- Purchased new Broadcasting Equipment for a new elective class and TPMS TV
- Installed 9,000 sq ft of turf in the open space next to the MPR to create a shady, clean outdoor classroom space, known as Pride Park
- Replaced stolen weights and locks for PE Department
- We added 10 picnic tables for the new turf space
- We also created a new path around the lower field to make running or walking the mile safer
- We added 4 Hydration Stations that can be used with COVID requirements
- We added a total of 10 Rogue Bikes and other equipment to the fitness center
We hope you will consider donating!
Ways to Donate
Cash, checks and PayPal
Gift items for our raffle
Stock of publicly traded companies
Employer Matching; Check here to see if your company matches and who to contact at your organization: matching donations (i.e. Northrop Grumman, Intuit)
To Make a Donation:
Download our donation form and include your check or credit card information and mail it to:
Twin Peaks Foundation
c/o Twin Peaks Middle School
14640 Tierra Bonita Road, Poway, CA 92064
Click here to find out if your employer will match your donation to the Twin Peaks Foundation.
Your donations are tax deductible:
The Twin Peaks Foundation is a tax exempt non-profit organization as described in section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Service Code. Our taxpayer ID is #33-0660354.
Twin Peaks Foundation thanks you for your support!