Welcome back RAM families!
In collaboration with the district, the foundation installed 9,000 sq ft of turf in the open space next to the MPR to create a shady, clean outdoor classroom space. We also created a DG (decomposed granite) path around the lower field to make running or walking the mile safer.
We invite families and our community to support our four events throughout the year:
- Back-to-school fundraiser: Families make a donation of $250 per student
- Fall Fiesta: A community event that brings parents together (stay tuned for updates to this event during COVID-19)
- Red Envelop fundraiser in support of a specific gift to the school
- Spring Read-a-Thon fundraiser
If you would like to participate on the board of the foundation, we ask that you attend our virtual meetings hosted on the 2nd Tuesday of the month at 7:30pm. If you are interested in attending our next meeting, please email the foundation for the details at: email@example.com
If you have questions please contact us
All donations are tax-deductible. 501(c)(3) charitable organization nonprofit tax ID number is 33-0660354.
Who we are
Twin Peaks Foundation is a non-profit organization dedicated to enhancing educational excellence for ALL students at Twin Peaks Middle School.
To bridge the widening gap between the amount of money actually provided by the State of California and the Poway Unified School District and the amount necessary to fund technology upgrades, educational programs and resources necessary to support the school.
Donations benefit students
Additional financial support of approximately $1,550,000 since being established in 1996. Here’s a sampling of your donations at work over the last few years:
- Quad improvements
- Promethean Boards
- Printers and printer supplies
- Renaissance Math programs
- Reading Counts
- Brain Pop
- Upgrades to K-Ram
- Voice amplification systems
- “Apps for Learning”
- Smart Boards
- iPod Touches and iPod learning lab
- Teacher iPads and teacher training
- Classroom projector light bulbs
- School supplies