Let’s welcome 2021 and the school opening back up!
We invite families and our community to support our four events throughout the year:
- Back-to-school fundraiser: Families make a donation of $250 per student
- Fall Fiesta: A community event that brings parents together
- Red Envelope Fundraiser in support of a specific gift to the school
- Spring Read-a-Thon fundraiser
- Hop Stop Dining Fundraiser
The foundation has accomplished a lot in 2020, we want to thank all those who support our school’s foundation. Here are a few of the times we accomplished:
- Installed 9,000 sq ft of turf in the open space next to the MPR to create a shady, clean outdoor classroom space.
- We added 10 picnic tables for the new turf space
- We also created a new path around the lower field to make running or walking the mile safer.
- We added 4 Hydration Stations that can be used with COVID requirements
- We added a total of 10 Rogue Bikes and other equipment to the fitness center.
If you would like to participate on the board of the foundation, we ask that you attend meetings hosted on the 3rd Tuesday of the month at 6:00 pm. If you are interested in attending our next meeting, please email the foundation for the details at: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have questions please contact us
All donations are tax-deductible. 501(c)(3) charitable organization nonprofit tax ID number is 33-0660354.
Cash, checks and PayPal
Gift items for our raffle
Stock of publicly traded companies
Employer Matching; Check here to see if your company matches and who to contact at your organization: matching donations (i.e. Northrop Grumman, Intuit)
Who we are
Twin Peaks Foundation is a non-profit organization dedicated to enhancing educational excellence for ALL students at Twin Peaks Middle School.
To bridge the widening gap between the amount of money actually provided by the State of California and the Poway Unified School District and the amount necessary to fund technology upgrades, educational programs, and resources necessary to support the school.
Donations benefit students
Additional financial support of approximately $1,550,000 since being established in 1996. Here’s a sampling of your donations at work over the last few years:
- 9,000 sq ft Turf for the new Pride Park w/ picnic tables
- Turfed the quad and added benches
- Installed a new walk & running path in the lower field
- Updated a water fountain with filtered hydration stations
- New Technology: iPads, Chromebooks, Computers, and Printers
- Classroom Tools: Promethean Boards, Smart Boards, and iPod Learning Labs
- School Learning tools: Renaissance Math programs, Reading Counts. Brain Pop, and Apps for Learning
- Supplies: Voice amplification systems and other technology as needed